Equality Family Practice
Welcome to Equality Family Practice
Welcome to Equality Family Practice, a primary health care clinic in southeastern Illinois. Our experienced physician, mid-level health care professionals and support staff provide health care and behavioral health care services to all ages, from newborns to the elderly.
Equality Family Practice’s mission is to maintain and improve the health of the communities we serve. We accept new patients and appreciate your referrals. We look forward to serving your health care needs.
A New Clinic Supported By Experienced Health Care Professionals
Opening its doors in 2011, Equality Family Practice has quickly built a reputation for health care excellence. Our supervising physician, nurse practitioner and support staff are widely recognized for their experience and expertise.
Equality Family Practice nurse practitioner is currently welcoming new patients. We are proud to offer a walk-in clinic and physicals with immunizations in addition to our regularly scheduled services. We are currently open Monday-Wednesday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., and Friday 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
The Equality Family Practice mission is to maintain and improve the health of the communities we serve. Collectively, we are dedicated to your – and your family’s – good health.
Health Care Professionals Dedicated To Making A Healthy Difference
Kimball E. Ewell, MD
Providing Family Care in Southeastern Illinois since 1973
- Harrisburg High School
- Bachelors of Arts in Chemistry, SIU-C
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Illinois
- St. Mary’s Hospital, Evansville, Indiana
Certificates and Awards
- Fellow, American Academy of Family Physicians
- Top Physicians of America, 2005
- Global Who’s Who
- Medical Director, Eldorado Primary Care
- Medical Director, Performance Improvement at Harrisburg Medical Center
- Clinical Instructor, University of North Dakota School of Clinical Medicine
- Illinois State Medical Society
- American Academy Family Physicians
- Illinois Academy of Family Physicians
- Medical Director, Equality Family Practice
A Comprehensive Selection Of Care
Eldorado Primary Clinic offers the following services:
- Scope of care
- Primary care
- Well child exams
- Adolescent care
- Gynecology/women’s health
- Minor procedures
- Lab services
- School and sports physicals
- Department of Transportation physicals
We provide outpatient health care services for all age groups, from newborn to geriatric, with a mid-level health care professional on-site.
Our radiology department has a radiological technologist on staff that performs non-invasive digital x-rays. The x-ray unit is centrally located for easy access for patients and to better service the clinic. All x-rays are available for viewing by the ordering physician at time of visit.
For your convenience, the Harrisburg Medical Center operates laboratories at the Equality Family Practice and Walmart Clinics. These labs perform a number of on-site tests for the diagnoses and treatment of common illnesses.
Comprehensive testing such as chemistry, hematology, serology, coagulation and microbiology will be performed at the Harrisburg Medical Center lab by registered and skilled technical professionals.
Links and Resources
Your Link To Helpful Resources
Here are links to local and national resources designed to help you improve your health and lifestyle:
- Alzheimer’s Association
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Diabetes Association
- American Heart Association
- American Stroke Association
- Beck’s Drug & Home Health Care
- Harrisburg Medical Center
- Illinois Health Care Assoc. Finding the Right Long-Term Care Facility
- Illinois Health Care Association
- Illinois HealthCare Association Long-Term Facility Checklist
- Illinois Hospital Association
- Kroger Pharmacy
- Medicap Pharmacy
- Medicine Shoppe
- Walgreen’s Pharmacy
- Saline County Chamber of Commerce
- The Joint Commission
- Yahoo Health
Call Us Today For An Appointment
Appointments can be scheduled during our office hours: Monday - Wednesday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. or Friday 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Call now for your appointment.
Equality Family Practice
183 W. Lane St.
Equality, Illinois 62934